Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, FUNCTIONAL PARENTING may collect personally identifiable information such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- General Location
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include” (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Children Under the Age Of 13
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of your Personal Information
Functional Parenting collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
Functional Parenting may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Functional Parenting and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Functional Parenting does not sell, rent or lease its customer list to third parties.
Functional Parenting may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide services to Functional Parenting, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Functional Parenting may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Functional Parenting or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Functional Parenting; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Functional Parenting, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Functional Parenting. This information can include; your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the services, to maintain quality of the services, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the Functional Parenting website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
Functional Parenting secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Functional Parenting uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet of any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanges between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records
- Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or services requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
From time to time, Functional Parenting may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alters, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Functional Parenting or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Functional Parenting, you may opt out of such communications by clicking the UNSUBSCRIBE button at the bottom of the email.
Changes to this Statement
Functional Parenting welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Functional Parenting had not adhered to this Statement, please contact Functional Parenting at:
10137 Bridlevale Dr.
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Effective as of 02-23-2022